Welcome to Annapolis Endodontics
200 Westgate Circle –Suite 104
Dr. Louis H. Berman
Dr. Mark D. Lentz
Dr. David C. Roahen
Coronavirus Protocols are in Place
We want to assure you that we are taking specific measures in addition to our thorough infection control procedures in order to keep you, our dental team, and our community safe from the spread of coronavirus.
- Our office and our dental team are fully compliant with the guidelines from the CDC and the American Dental Association.
- PLEASE WEAR A MASK TO OUR OFFICE and wear it while not being treated.
- When you arrive for your appointment, we will be taking your temperature with an infra-red touchless thermometer.
- Anyone presenting with an elevated temperature (over 100◦F) will not be seen.
- Please use the hand sanitizer offered to you.
- Please advise us if you or anyone you live with has had an upper respiratory illness or fever in the past two weeks.
- The reception area and countertops are frequently cleaned, and magazines and non-cleansable decorations have been removed.
- To minimize people in the reception area, anyone accompanying you should wait in the building lobby or in their car, and provide us with their cell phone number.
- You may be asked to rinse with 1% hydrogen peroxide before examination and treatment. This has been shown to reduce any potential microbes in your mouth.
- Our dental team will be wearing Personal Protective Equipment to protect you and them from the spread of infection through aerosols.
- Surfaces around the office are constantly being cleaned and disinfected for everyone’s protection.
The safety and well-being of our patients and dental team continues to be our priority. Should you have any questions regarding your protection, a member of our team will be happy to assist you. Thank you for your assistance in protecting our dental team, you, and your family.
Thank you for your interest in Annapolis Endodontics. We are specialist members of the American Association of Endodontists and look forward to being of service to you. Our expert team, led by respected endodontic specialists Drs. Berman, Lentz, and Hunter, includes an experienced endodontic staff. We provide the highest level of professional care in a friendly and comfortable environment. By referring you to our office, your dentist has shown their concern that you receive the finest endodontic care possible. Our goal is to provide unsurpassed quality in a compassionate environment of professionalism and clinical excellence. We have been established longer than any other endodontic practice in Anne Arundel County. We hope to exceed your expectations.
The information provided on this website will help to answer many of your questions about our office and endodontic treatment. If you would like additional information, please don’t hesitate to contact us at:
To provide you with a better understanding of endodontic therapy, we have provided the following multimedia presentation. Many common questions pertaining to root canals are discussed.